Monday, March 28, 2011

Almeria 03/28/11

We had a good week again. I´m excited for General Conference. We´ll be watching it in our church. Remember it's not broadcasted here. I´m excited anyway. It's such a great oppurtunity to invite investigators to come hear the prophet speaks. Elder Bennett picking up Raphael (the gypsy) for Church

Raphael in front of the Church.

I get the Liahona in Spanish and English, don´t worry about sending me one. It's starting to get warm. It's gonna be really hot pretty soon. Beautiful view of a castle


beautiful monument of Jesus.

Water fountain with European colors

We had a fun Zone conference. Elder Swatz from Germany came down and spoke to us. I really liked it. Our investigators are doing well, and we´re hoping to baptize 2 of them this week, Victor and Ruslan.

a beautiful sunset from our piso.

No comments:

Post a Comment