Friday, June 18, 2010

Provo MTC 06/18/2010

Hi Linsey, It's a good picture. What can I say. I'm just awesome!

I got my visa yesterday, while drinking a jones soda. That was sure a sugar rush. I'm excited to leave. I went into the outside world today to get my visa signed. I was so excited. I haven't left this premises in so so long... I'm going insane.
I ate so much food this morning after the Temple. I had a giant waffle, a giant omlett, a V8 splash, and sausage. The V8 made me wanna die though. It made me sick.

I was made a Zone Leader and part of trio. Its pretty fun. We got to train the 'nueve misionaros' meaning the new missionaries. It was pretty fantastic. They were all super overwhelmed just like we were. Everybody is still jealous of my ties. nothing else to say. I hope Oakrest was good. Good job on your piano piece.

I've been playing in Sacrament Meeting for the past 3 weeks and 2 times as an accompianist to this vocal piece "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing". It was absolutely wicked!!!! I also made a special piano arrangement for "Nearer my God to Thee" and played it as a piano solo. I was only told the night before to prepare it. I worked on it, practiced it 30 min before Sacrament. It actually wasn't bad.

I tried out yesterday for the big devotional. (the lady in charge is amazing like Jon Schmidt amazing). I mostly wanted to hear feedback from her. It was sweet. Bye for now. Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment