Monday, August 8, 2011

Almeria 008/08/11

Yeah, I´m leaving Alméría. I´m sad, but I think I´ve done my work here, and I´m ready to move on. It's been fun being with Elder Pallas as my comp, but its time for us to split and progress. I don´t really care where I serve, or in what capacity. I trust the Lord knows where he needs me, and I trust that it will be for my benefit.

Sofia and David Alverez(argentina)


Miguel(espana) and Jesi Cavero(peru)


I'm going to a city called Murcia. Its a really big city. I know almost nothing about it, but everyone tells me that it's exactly like Almería. The way people act, the way they talk, and the food is almost the same too. Murcia is a state outside of Andalucia, which is different.This city has 6 missionaries, 4 elders and 2 sisters. It has 2 wards and one of them is so big, it will split soon. The wards have a really good reputation.

Noche Hogar, with José Miguel and Janet, and José´s Mother, Gracia. Also the family of Carmen, Paqui, Gema and Juan. (de España)


Hna. Norma


Mari and her sobrino, Juan Miguel. And Jeni Peña (de Ecuador) and Ilda (de Bolivia even though she looks asian)


I´ll be living in a 4 man piso. I´m excited for that. My companion will be an European! A member told me to be careful with the Europeans, cuz they think differently... especially the frenchman!! Yep, my new companion is from France. He speaks good English and Spanish. So that's exciting.

I´ll be getting a car in my new assigned area. So I´ll need you guys to please go to the DMV with a copy of my License (which I will send you soon) and take care of the international driver´s license for me? Thank you!

By the way, I am in this week local pages of the Liahona with Elder Waite. What do you think?

A family from Peru. This is their first time to church in over 2 years. I told them that it was my last day and i wanted to see them there to take a picture.


Francis (espáña) and Lucia(Brasil) and Pablo. Francis and Lucia will be getting married this Friday!! I´m so bummed i won´t be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment