Friday, November 11, 2011

Murcia 10/31/11

The loss of the car did suck!! It certainly changed the way we do missionary work, but that's ok. We just have to make a few adjustments. The bus system is really really bad. But, one city is doing well. It's called Archena. We´ve been having good success there. We have quite a few people investigating the church in that area.


We also had stake conference in a city called Alicante. We rented a bus and had the meeting in an university auditorium. It was cool. I saw Elder Hamilton there. I can make a few spanish dish. I learned to cook this Spanish food called "Paella". It has rice with chicken, chorizo, shrimp, onions, peppers, and stuff. It's so good. I also found the best Italian desert called "Tirasumi"... Wow!!!


We had a companion change lately. I am no longer with Elder Corradi. By the way, I thought that maybe when I get home, we could speak french...so until then get practicing and "parlons francais."
Elder Bennett & Elder Corradi

No comments:

Post a Comment