Monday, October 11, 2010

Dos Hermanas Sevilla 10/11/10

Here's the picture of the week. It shows a fun old tractor in an olive grove. Thanks Elder Bennett for this great photo.

We watched some general conference. The first session started at 6 in the evening. I got about 4 minutes of it out of 2 hours. But we watched the re-transmissions online without problem. It was good.

Yes, the shoes you sent have arrived at the Malaga mission office. One of the missionary working in the office called me. I now owe the office about $60.00 because they had to pay the custom fee for the package. I will get my new shoes at the end of the month.

My new companion Elder Barsuto speaks English but prefers to communicate in Spanish. For some reason I am prone to teach the Africans and visit the american families in the Ward. We have 2 more baptismal dates on our agenda. One is David's friend name Kunle and the other one is a much older Spanish lady name Maria. We look forward to their baptisms.

I lost about 30 lbs and my clothes are now kind of loose on me. I look like a little kid in big man's clothes. Isabell's daughter is helping me out by altering my pants to fit. I am so grateful for her help.

The weather is bearable but the rain is harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment