Monday, May 24, 2010

Provo MTC May 14, 2010

Friday, May 14, 2010 2:12 PM, Daryl wrote:
Querida Familia,
Dad, I'm sorry to hear that you are sick.... I am not sure how the mail works here. It's all sort of funky.

I got a new set of scriptures with the standard MTC package. I bought myself a mini Hymn book en espanol. The MTC bookstore was over flowing with them.
P-days are friday.
Jeffery R. Holland spoke on tuesday. it was good. I really like what he said about missionaries and Temples. We are so bless to be here and to be participants in serving our Heavenly Father.

I went to the Temple on my P-Day and it was an uplifting experience. Going to the Temple is one of the highest honor for missionaries. Missionary work is very important! I am supposed to be here and I am glad that I am here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment