Monday, May 24, 2010

Provo MTC May 8th, 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Daryl Bennett wrote:
My companero's name is Elder Pratt - see pic below. (yes he's related to the Orson pratt.) He's cool. He works hard and is dedicated to be a good missionary and he speaks espanol. I did get the bottom bunk. Its shweet. A typical day is super long. We get up way early and do mostly class time where we learn Spanish and study the Gospel principles. Within 24 hours we were expected to bear our testimony and pray in spanish. I'm doing alright. They have loads of food. Its a giant buffet everyday. I try not to indulge myself too much, but I do it anyway. My goal is not to gain weight. We get to go to the Temple only on P-Day, and our first real P-Day is friday. This week is a half week so we only get half a p day...

No comments:

Post a Comment