Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Murcia 02/13/12

Thanks for the Birthday package, I enjoyed it very much. I like the Dallin H. Oaks book a lot. I shared the part about tithing in Testimony meeting yesterday. I called everyone to repentance. I like the movie, I honestly don´t remember any of it. But I enjoyed it. Thank you for the birthday cake. We baked it and I liked it a ton! We had a member family and some investigators come and eat the cake with us. It was fun.
Here's a picture of the cake you sent. Me and Hno. Apolinar celebrating my 21st birthday

This week I watched the entire D&C history DVD. It was cool reviewing all the Church history. It makes me wanna go to Far West, Nauvoo, and Kirtland.

Other than that, I had a great week. Hope everything is good at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment