Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Murcia 02/06/12

My birthday was very good. On Tuesday morning, we had a district meeting. The sister missionaries made me cookies called snickerdoodles and sang the Happy Birthday song to me. Awww...


During mediodia, we went to Archena, in the house of Elsa. Kathi and Pollo made me a huge birthday cake and a yummy dinner. They stayed up until 1 in the morning making it. They all sang "happy birthday" to me. They made me take a bite out of the cake, then they tried to push my face into the cake!! It was funny. I'm so grateful for their kindness & thoughtfulness.



One sister in the ward gave me a huge jar of Peanut butter from Albertsons! Then on thursday, Hna. Dacia made me a birthday cake and some food. Then on saturday, Vladamir and Alicia made us food and another birthday cake!! I've been spoiled and I'm so grateful for all of those wonderful people who made my Birthday so special. And on p-day, we ate at a mexican buffet. It was incredible.


This week Elder Melgarejo left to Puerto Rico. :( I´m sad.


Elder Melgarejo and I


I am now with a new companion. He´s from Orem and he´s super cool. He´s served almost the same mission as me. He started in Dos Hermanas, he was my replacement in Almería, and now he´s here. he has little more than a year in the mission. This week, we had ton of exito. We found 12 new investigators.

No comments:

Post a Comment