Monday, January 17, 2011

Jerez de la Frontera Cadiz 01/17/11

Did uncle Gille send me his package yet?? I have not heard or received anything from him yet. And if he has not, size 54 jacket and size 48 pants should work. It's hard to find a bigger size. Just the European pants do not fit my calves.

The baptism went really well. Her name is Manoli, and her boyfriend Paco Galán baptized her. He's one of the members in the ward. We had one investigator at the baptism who loved it and he wants to be baptized as well. We are in the process of teaching him.
Elder Bennett, Manoli, Paco Galan & Elder Waite.

Me and my companion Elder Waite met the mission's "Standard of Excellence" this week. We taught 22 lessons, set 2 baptismal dates, acquired 3 new investigators from referrals and 7 more investigators by talking to people on the street. We have also baptized one person. This is the first time on my mission that I have met this standard. I feel good!
Pic of a beautiful Sunrise at a random park

My zone in Cadiz and the priesthood leadership is awesome. They are all mission active and we are doing many things. The ward has given us a ton of references with this new plan, 1 of 5. Where they give us 5 names and they contact them, and one of them will be baptized.

Also this week is a tour with the mayor elect and her campaign staff. It is going to be really good. I'm so exited!!
Pic of a sunset

I am glad to hear that Joseph and Dylan are doing awesome. Joseph will do way good. How is Phillip doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment