Monday, May 9, 2011

Almeria 05/08/11

I am sorry that I called home when you were at Church. Yesterday was a very busy day for us. I just couldn't find the time to call home earlier. We had a baptism, had scheduled visits with investigators and I had to write reports for the week. I'll call you again next Sunday around 8pm. I am so sorry!!!
Baptism of Brenda(Sunday May 8th, 2011)

I performed the baptism ordinance. It was actually the Hermanas that found this girl and started teaching her. Her name is Brenda. She is 17 years old and she's from Bolivia. She is really nice. She is a reference from the English class.

Lola is doing alright. She wants a stronger testimony, and we´re also teaching her son. He wants the priesthood and to go on a mission. So we´ll probably baptize them together. As for Fransico Angel, he's super happy that his son is taking the missionary discussions. Javier is for sure going to baptized. Everything is going well.

I´m glad to hear Neil´s birthday party was a success. It's super hot right now. It feels like the hot summer of utah. Zone conference is this week. I´ll get the packages then. We´re planning to sing "come thou font" with the hermanas at Zone Conference. It will be awesome.
Elder Bennett, man from Peru, Elder Pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment